CALCAP Lending is a leading private money lender and real estate investment/advisory firm founded in 2008. Partnering with mortgage companies, developers, and real estate investors CALCAP originates and purchases business purpose loans for single-family real estate investment properties. CALCAP is seeking to strong inside sales professionals to successfully grow our wholesale and retail channels. Candidates should have superior sales, negotiation, client relationship management skills; and be able to thrive in a fast-paced, call-center environment. CALCAP wants to hear from you if you are a competitive and motivated sales person who wants to help CALCAP become a top national lender.
BDM positions are available in Pasadena, CA and Orange County, CA.
- Solicit mortgage companies and real estate investors via telephone (cold calling) and email in order develop ongoing business relationships.
- Source new business from existing client relationships.
- Achieve and exceed loan volume/revenue goals and departmental objectives.
- Communicate, train, and provide support to customers to ensure loans follow CALCAP’s loan process and meet CALCAP lending guidelines; manage expectations.
- Exhibit strong knowledge of CALCAP mortgage products, programs, and pricing.
- Stay current of industry knowledge along with market trends and conditions, regulatory issues and improve overall professionalism through continuing education.
- Mentor new Business Development Managers.
- Represent CALCAP in the mortgage industry through conference attendance and continuing education.
- Adhere to CALCAP’s company values: Trust, Transparency/Integrity, Accountability, Opportunity, and Open to Change/Agility
* Qualifications / Requirements
- 1+ years of work experience in private money, hard money, or residential transition lending
- Excellent relationship development and management skills
- Determined to succeed and make money
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Good computer skillsBachelor’s degree preferred
- Working Hours: 8:30AM to 5:30 PM
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $30,000.00 to $175,000.00 /year
- private money, hard money, and residentail lending.: 1 year